Traffic violations may seem relatively inconsequential at first glance, but their ramifications can actually be quite substantial. If you fail to appear in court or pay the fine stipulated on the ticket, the state has the right to issue a warrant for your arrest and suspend your driver's license.
Mr. Horan helps clients who have been ticketed for moving and nonmoving traffic violations, including:
- Driving without a seat belt
- Driving without a current vehicle registration
- Failing to use turn signals
- Parking in a handicapped zone without authorization
- Running a stop sign or red light
Mr. Horan can advise you whether pleading guilty is your best course of action, or can argue to have the charges against you reduced or dismissed if you wish to go to court.